Please use our online booking service ’Booksy‘ (download the Booksy app here for Android and here for Apple our 24-hour booking service you will find HelRazors and your favourite barber.) Please get in touch if you have problems doing this. We have a receptionist working from home on 07813276396 during shop hours to assist you.
• You must sanitize your hands on arrival we will provide means for you to do this.
• You must wear a mask for the full time you are on our premises.
• Our waiting area is temporarily closed.
• You must turn up to your appointment with clean washed hair, free-from products, failure to do so will result in your appointment being refused.
• You must turn up on time to your appointment failure to do so will result in your appointment being refused. If you are early you will have to wait outside and our barbers and will notify you when they are ready for you.
• You must come into our premises alone for your appointment unless you require a registered carer or under the age of 13 – One to one ratio. All children must sit on their own unless unsafe to do so. Parents and carers must wear masks and work with the barber to ensure your child’s safety at all times. Please note if you are feeling unwell, have symptoms of COVID-19, or have been in contact with anyone with symptoms please re-book your appointment and follow government guidelines.
Our team is working to provide you with a service that keeps you and them at minimal risk and we expect you to respect our guide. Some of our team have high risk and vulnerable family members so let’s work together to keep everyone safe!
We look forward to seeing you all with a service that is a bit out of our norm, please realise we are trying our best to make this work, and still provide you with a service you have grown to love at HelRazors.
Our new way of doing things is short term and with your best interests at the forefront of everything we are doing.